Fair pay. Transparency. Sustainable mindset. These are our maxims when it comes to your remuneration. To this end, we regularly compare ourselves on the market and measure ourselves against our competitors.
On top of your salary, there are bonuses – no matter what your function level is. We no longer measure individual performance: what matters to us is the joint effort, so we reward successful teamwork.
In Liechtenstein and Switzerland, we also offer you the opportunity to participate in various employee share ownership plans, and thus benefit from the financial success of the Baloise Group as well.
In Liechtenstein, we offer you attractive second-pillar pension solutions. When we say “attractive”, we mean that we absorb the financial burden in the event that certain risk situations come to pass. In other words, we make sure that employees who have to deal with such situations can maintain their standard of living and continue to lead fulfilling lives.
- You are entitled to continue receiving 100% of your salary, provided you have been with us for more than 3 months.
- We pay the premiums for occupational and non-occupational accident insurance.
- We offer you insurance cover for outpatient medical treatment and hospital stays in a semi-private ward – worldwide.
- We also provide you with disability cover and a lump-sum death benefit at no cost to you.
- For just CHF 100 per year, you can also expand your cover to include treatment costs for hospital stays in a private ward.
- This additional insurance also covers any benefit reductions due to gross negligence and reckless behaviour.
- You are entitled to continue receiving 100% of your salary in the event of illness, provided you have been with us for more than 3 years.
- We pay the premiums for collective daily sickness allowance insurance.
Depending on your place of work and division, you enjoy numerous benefits such as:
- insurance products
- banking services
- REKA traveller's cheques
- public transport season tickets (Half-Fare travelcard)
- lunch services (canteen)
As well as our discounts, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- free in-house consulting services for your personal banking and insurance needs,
- free legal information and advice,
- commissions on insurance policies taken out by relatives or friends,
- rewards for introducing new employees,
- accommodation in the three-star Hotel Spitzhorn in Saanen at a preferential price
Sure, Reka-Checks are commonplace and you can eat in a staff restaurant elsewhere. But what is the value to you of a healthy culture, in which your opinion and participation are sought and listened to? How keen are you to work on a level footing with other people, across all hierarchical levels? What about working models adapted to suit you? All of these are added benefits that we offer.