Switzerland is a stunning holiday destination. So why wander off into the distance? Discover the variety that Switzerland has to offer while significantly reducing your CO2 emissions. Baloise supports your decision to spend your summer holidays in Switzerland and is raffling off four two-night stays for two people at breathtaking locations in Switzerland. Of course, we’ll also include two SBB vouchers so you can reach your destination and travel back home with as few CO2 emissions as possible.
We wish you luck and hope you have an unforgettable summer holiday in Switzerland!
How it works
- Upload the best picture of your holidays in Switzerland to your Instagram profile and tag it with #soclosesobeautiful and @baloisech.
- Every day, we will randomly select four pictures and then repost them the following day in the morning and in the evening on @baloisech and @baloisejobs.
- Visit our Instagram profiles @baloisech and @baloisejobs and like the best pictures. Encourage your friends and family to like your picture if we repost it. We will include the respective profile name in the repost.
- The four pictures with the most likes at either @baloisech or @baloisejobs will win one of the four main prizes. The prizes are randomly allocated.
What you could win
Radisson Blu Luzern
Two-night stay for two people in a superior double room including breakfast plus two SBB vouchers worth CHF 100
Albergo Monte Verità, Ascona
Two-night stay for two people including breakfast and entry to the Monte Verità museum complex plus two SBB vouchers worth CHF 100
Hotel Lenzerhorn Spa & Wellness
Two-night stay for two people in the bijoux double room including breakfast, refreshments on arrival and a 20-minute classic massage plus two SBB vouchers worth CHF 100
Hotel Spitzhorn, Saanen-Gstaad
Two-night hotel stay in a double room including breakfast plus two SBB vouchers worth CHF 100
Terms & Conditions of Participation
The competition is open to all natural persons aged over 18 who are resident in Switzerland. There is no cost for entering the competition. By entering the competition, participants agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Participation.
By uploading the picture and using the hashtag #soclosesobeautiful (#sonahsoschön #sipressibeau #cosìvicinocosìbello) in conjunction with naming Baloise Insurance Ltd (subsequently “Basler”) (@baloisech), the participants confirm that they created the uploaded picture. They also confirm that all persons pictured and recognisable in the photo have given their consent for its use.
By taking part in the competition (upload described above using the hashtag and naming Basler), participants agree to the unrestricted usage and storage of the uploaded picture for use in the following channels of Basler and its associated companies:
- Facebook (to post the winning pictures at the end of the competition)
- Instagram (to post the winning pictures at the end of the competition)
- LinkedIn (to post the winning pictures at the end of the competition)
- Website (as a picture gallery and/or collage)
- Intranet (as a picture gallery and/or collage)
Associated companies include Basler’s parent company as well as all companies whereby the parent company directly or indirectly holds more than 50% of the capital or votes.
The closing date for entries is 31 July 2019 at 11.59 p.m. Those with the most likes will receive a prize. The winners will be personally contacted via direct message on Instagram. Winners will be announced without any guarantee. If a winner does not respond to our notification within 14 days, the prize will be passed on to the person with the next lower number of likes. Prizes are randomly allocated. A cash payout is not possible. The judges’ decision is final.
Purchasing likes is not permitted. Baloise is entitled to exclude individual participants from the competition if there are justified grounds such as any breach of the Terms & Conditions of Participation, influencing the competition, manipulation, etc.
To the extent that it is legally permissible, the organiser accepts no liability. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Baloise reserves the right to make changes to the competition as well as to the Terms & Conditions of Participation at any time, without affecting the essential competition requirements or chances of winning.