Is Mobility@Baloise the right partner for you?
Are you a start-up founder or venture (seed, series A or series B) or an early-stage mobility entrepreneur with a ground breaking idea for a new mobility service? We want to get to know you!
Join the Mobility@Baloise ecosystem and together with our current portfolio ventures enjoy access to funding, be part of a growing ecosystem and benefit from our long experience in the industry.
In short, mobility for us means entrepreneurs and ventures who are working towards a solution that includes:
- Mobility as a Service,
- Shared economy services, or
- who provide B2B or B2C services to fleets and providers of similar transportation services.
- In general, we focus on services not hardware. Futuristic, heavy R&D opportunities are therefore out of scope. Services for us means platforms, market places, subscriptions, trading and x-as-a-service business.
Are you unsure if your solution falls within scope for the Mobility@Baloise? Get in contact!
Our mission is to change the nature in which people get from A to B. As part of diversifying our core strategy we accordingly identified a rapidly changing Mobility Space - a field that is seeing incredible shifts in consumer behaviour. Together with you, we believe we can be a part of this constantly changing space. Jointly we can explore experiences and services that match consumer needs and exceed expectations in our four core markets and beyond.
Although insurance is at the heart of what we do with over 150 years of experience in the industry. We recognise the importance of other sectors too and therefore we place a huge focus on mobility since 2016.
What can Mobility@Baloise offer you?
Funding and financial support at all start-up stages
- Do you have an early idea? We are here to help you build your business.
- Are you looking for financial support? When it comes to investment our sweet spot is seed and series A but depending on your business case, we are flexible to assist at later stages.
- Ready to grow and expand? We look for companies with proven customer needs and traction in a market, businesses who are ready to take the next step.
Which companies are part of the Mobility@Baloise ecosystem?
Our focus is set on mobility services that enable people to move from A to B in a safe, convenient, and sustainable way. Our ventures are therefore a mix of businesses either built in-house or developed by start-ups in which we invested.
Drivolution improves safety and environment through driver and mobility behavior in organizations. Go to www.drivolution.be
Ben is the tech-driven one-stop-shop service company for all fleet maintenance services. Go to ww.benfleetservices.com
Xapix provides real-time data, system and device integration and orchestration, and applied AI. Go to www.xapix.io
Humanising Autonomy is building the global standard for intuitive interaction between people and machines. Go to www.humanisingautonomy.com
TWIICE develops powered exoskeletons that help people with mobility disorders walk again. Go to www.twiice.ch
Stratos Technologies digitizes aftersales processes for full-service leasing, fleet, insurance and garage-chains. Go to www.stratos-tech.ch
Who is part of the Mobility@Baloise team?
Our team brings together a wide range of experiences from both the corporate and the start-up world. We are venture builders, business consultants, and investment experts who will bring you expertise and support. Reach out to us personally if you have topic specific questions.