Information on the Baloise Group financial results for 2020
- Key figures for the 2020 financial results
- 2020 annual report, including the corporate social responsibility report and other documents relating to the 2020 financial results
- Media release: Preliminary financial results for 2020
- C-level insights: Carsten Stolz, CFO of the Baloise Group, on regulation in connection with COVID-19
- C-level insights: Michael Müller, CEO of Baloise Switzerland, on employee-focused corporate culture and new responsibilities for employers
- C-level insights: Alexander Bockelmann, CTO of the Baloise Group, on innovation and the creation and expansion of ecosystems
The Baloise Group is more than just a traditional insurance company. The changing security, safety and service needs of society in the digital age lie at the heart of its business activities. The 7,700 or so employees of Baloise therefore focus on the wishes of their customers. The best possible customer service, combined with innovative products and services, makes Baloise the first choice for people who want to feel ‘simply safe’. Located at the heart of Europe, with its head office in Basel, the Baloise Group is a provider of prevention, pension, assistance and insurance solutions. Its core markets are Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg. In Switzerland, with Baloise Bank SoBa, the Group also operates as a specialised financial services provider, offering a combination of insurance and banking services. The Group offers innovative pension products to retail customers throughout Europe from its competence centre in Luxembourg. Bâloise Holding Ltd shares are listed in the main segment of the SIX Swiss Exchange.