The following ratings therefore apply:
- Baloise Insurance Ltd (Switzerland): ‘A+’ with a stable outlook
- Baloise Life Ltd (Switzerland): ‘A+’ with a stable outlook
- Baloise Belgium NV: ‘A+’ with a stable outlook
- Basler Sachversicherungs-AG (Germany): ‘A+’ with a stable outlook
- Bâloise Holding Ltd: ‘A-’ with a stable outlook
Further information on the rating upgrade is available here.
The Baloise Group is more than just a traditional insurance company. The changing security, safety and service needs of society in the digital age lie at the heart of its business activities. The 7,700 or so employees of Baloise therefore focus on the wishes of their customers. The best possible customer service, combined with innovative products and services, makes Baloise the first choice for people who want to feel ‘simply safe’. Located at the heart of Europe, with its head office in Basel, the Baloise Group is a provider of prevention, pension, assistance and insurance solutions. Its core markets are Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg. In Switzerland, with Baloise Bank SoBa, the Group also operates as a specialised financial services provider, offering a combination of insurance and banking services. The Group offers innovative pension products to retail customers throughout Europe from its competence centre in Luxembourg. Bâloise Holding Ltd shares are listed in the main segment of the SIX Swiss Exchange.